Ama Ser offers many unique benefits to the local community. One of its most beneficial uses is a space for co-working. Co-working is an arrangement that invites individuals from any organization to share a common working space. This may include independent contractors, work-from-home professionals, digital nomads, or anyone looking for a relaxing space to get their work done.
The Ama Ser Cafe co-working space has a lot to offer. Here are just 5 of the many benefits of joining us in our space:
1. FREE fiber optic high speed internet
2. Elevated view of the rainforest and Caribbean Sea
3. Fresh vegan food and drinks directly from the Costa Rican land
4. Individual and group tables, rocking chairs, and a comfy lounge with a plethora of pillows
5. A community-centric atmosphere
The world has spent the past year in lockdown. The lack of socialization and human contact has taken a toll on many of us. Come reconnect with your community at the Ama Ser co-working space while relaxing and getting work done.